CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Piggy back in the potty

So I realized I should even write about the simple amazing things that happen to me daily...

I was in cleaning the powder room toilet, not on my nees but crouched down. Nick comes up and sits right on my knee, I almost tiped over dropping him in the toilet but I over compensate and we both fall backwards. I am glad that Nick did not go potty on me, because he told me he was waiting on my lap till I was done cleaning so he could go potty...

Lunar Eclipse tonight...I think I might just get a ton of blankets and just go lay in the middle of my front yard for a while enjoying the AMAZING view!
Sweet dreams from a frazzled Senior!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! I got to see the lunar eclipse last night I just didn't realize it was a lunar eclipse until it was gone (I just thought half of the moon had been blotted out... ^_^) I got an amazing picture of teh moon AFTER the lunar eclipse though!!!

Jeff Barnes said...

While miss Rachel didn't know that it was a lunar eclipse, I did. And the only reason I knew about it was because of all the people at Lowes talking about it. Depressing, I guess that is what you get when you have a ton of projects due. (darn engineering..)But anyways, I was soo happy to see you when you came for the jazz festival. I don't get to see any of my friends very often. So seeing you was an awesome treat. But about this Greg, I am so very happy for you, ;)hehe. LOL, anyways, we need to plan a gathering of you me and rachel and possibly cate...(depending on what you feel comfortable with, cate understands)...and we should go see a movie or do something...like old times...but holy moley...i didn't think that i had written soo much...sorry...but I can't help it, I am officially minoring in english now....yeah...i know, it is ironic, but peeps can change right...?

ttyl, and all my love
_jeff