CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Never again...

When ever I have a sweatshirt on I don't put my cell phone in the pocket because I lost it the one time I did. Well it was lunch time and I couldn't reach my pants pockets so I put it in that pocket...I was running late due to a late ending young republicans meeting. I had seminary so I ran to the building. I then realized that I needed to turn off my cell phone (because I have it on during lunch). My jaw dropped open when to my surprise it was not in my pocket any more. I told my seminary teacher and he excused me to go and find it. Long story short I search, go into the choir room, ask Kanda to call my phone, and a guy says he has my phone and that he will come to the choir room. My friend Dan the Man found the phone, and had opened it up. Inside my phone my friend Randall had put "Randall's Amazing". Dan thought it was Randall's phone so he was looking for him, and so I just lauphed when he handed it to me!
Rantings of a high school Senior

0 comments: