CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 16, 2008

AMAZING DAY in general

So, I had an amazing day yesterday!! First off I received happy tears when I found out that Niko is coming back!! I love and miss him, but I think I was a little scared too, that I would get attached to him again, but my parents said do not worry, because we are going to fight for him...
Also I had a huge party at my house basically because we did not have school, and the Jazz Festival was finally over at BSU!! So basically I had a bunch of friends over ...held a hand...got a kiss on the cheek... got in a major tickle war... and HAD an AMAZING time...(pictures will be posted soon...

2 comments:

LDS Mom said...

Love your new background! Mom

Anonymous said...

KIM!!!! THAT IS SO AMAZING!!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!! YOU HAD BETTER GET TO KEEP NIKO CUZ PRETTY MUCH YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING AND WOULD LOVE HIM FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER!!!!! oh and kim you gave you the kiss on the cheek please do tell more ^_^ LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU ALWAYS!!!!