CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Another moment of luck!!

For radio stations the line is ALWAYS busy...I was talking to my parents and jokingly called 103.3 and they answered. I was so embarrassed and had no clue what I was doing!! So then I requested the song "Our Song" and I felt so absolutely STUPID!! My parents thought it was great, but I have to admit that was pure luck getting that phone call...I don't know, but I can't denie my luckiness that keeps on adding to my list!
Story from a hysterical high school senior!

2 comments:

Amy Grace said...

I love you kimmy! you are a lucky girl! i just wish some of that good luck would rub off on me. jk. hope you have a great day!

Anonymous said...

KIM!! YOu are AMAZING and we should totally hang out sometime I mean HONESTLY!! My sibil (Shannon) has been hanging out with you more than me!!! IT'S ABSOLUTELY POTIVELY DREADFUL!!!!