CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 30, 2007

OK here is some kind of aquired thoughts of mine

SO basically I haven't written alot, but oh man have I had things going around in my head!!
First of all I feel like I have been away from home more than I have actually been at home. While I have been hanging out with all my really cool friends, they are going off to bigger and better things, and I guess I feel left out alot. One of my friends, not going to say there name, is persueing a relationship, and sometimes I wish that I could......I could......I could......have something. But their advise for me is just waite and my time will come sooner than I know it. My parents I feel are trying to understand my strugles of trying to slowly become an independent person, but they have to remind me every once in a while that I am not going off by myself for another year. School is starting up... MY SENIOR YEAR!!
I am scared
and I am taking challenging classes... that reminds me I should start on my summer homework for CC English. Lastly I would like to mention how much my friends mean to me and it hurts me to see them strugle. I love everyone so so so very much and I want to let them know that they can count on me to help them out of a rut, or if they just need to talk ( I have to available ears, literally)!!

0 comments: